The Policy shall describe the Information entered on the Platform and its usage:
- The information entered by the Users while accessing the Platform to avail the services “Services”
- The compliances laid down by the Company to protect, collect, maintain, utilize and disclose any such User information
The information is only exclusive of any communications made by the User during the period of availing the Services of the Platform via:
- SMS instant messaging
- Other modes of communication.
User consents to use, disclose, retention, and/or protection of information as entered into the Platform. If you do not provide the information to Gubbins, it may not be able to provide its Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Gubbins Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- In order to enhance the user experience and provide Our Services, Company collects information about You from two sources: (i) information You affirmatively and voluntarily give to us; and (ii) information automatically collected when You visit Our Platform or use any of Our Services.
- Information You give Us: In order to provide Our full range of Services, We may collect the following types of information from You (as applicable) including but not limited to: Your name, gender, email address, mobile and/or telephone numbers, service address, date of birth, profile picture, contact details of people You refer to Us and other information about the service address that You give us, information provided by You while initiating and running a task, including, without limitation: search words, location, products or services being sought, reviews, rating, order details and history, pictures of items ordered or for which a task is run and all chat history, etc. We may further collect medical information in the form of medical prescriptions or other similar such documents from You, depending on the nature of product or service sought through the Platform, to initiate a transaction on the Platform, and share such information on a need to know basis and upon request with the Merchants selling/providing such product or services to You. We may ask You to provide additional information about Yourself on an optional basis. We may ask You for certain financial information, including credit card account data or other payment method data, to process payments for some of Our Services. If you sign up as a Merchant or Delivery Partner, We may also collect location details, copies of government issued identification documents, statutory registrations, other KYC details, call and SMS details. Additionally, if You are a Delivery Partner, We may also collect certain health related declarations (including body temperature, symptoms such as fever, cough, cold and other health conditions). All such information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
- Non-PI: When You visit the Platform, We may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, aggregate user data, browser type, software and hardware attributes, pages You request, number of click, search history and result selected, active seconds or minutes on the Platform, frequency of Your visit to the Platform, the date and time of Your visit to Platform or use of the Services and cookie information, etc. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Device: When and if You download and/or use Our Platform through Your device, We may receive information about Your location and Your device, including a unique identifier number for Your device, device model, operating systems, versions, software, file names, advertisement identifiers and mobile network information. We may use this information to provide You with location-based Services including but not limited to search results and other personalized content. When You use the Platform through the telecommunication device, we collect Your location data. If You permit the Platform to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address.
- User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, We may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve Our Services.
- We may receive information about You from third parties, such as other users, partners or our affiliated companies or if You use any of the other websites/apps We operate or the other services we provide. If You are a Merchant, Delivery Partner, We may, additionally record your calls with Us for the Services provided using the Platform, SMS details, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- On receiving personal information about our Users, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve You better. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and in a manner that does not personally identify You. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
- You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information or information as required to complete your tasks/transactions initiated on Your Platform. If We do not receive information required for Your tasks, a Delivery Partner or Merchant may choose not to complete Your task/transaction initiated on the Platform
INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH
The User directly (such as Your full name, email address, postal code, password, and other information you may provide with your accounts, such as your gender, profile picture mobile phone number, and website. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
Other information includes:
- Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- The search terms You have looked up and results in the Platform you selected.
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through Our Services; Your participation and communication with Our Platform.
If you make reservations or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about You to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information, and credit or payment card information.
(Please Note- This information may be shared with third parties that assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry-standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." And also, If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.)
- How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on through Our Platform.
- You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other Users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions through Our Platform. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by any unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
Usage details (IP Addresses, cookies, web beacons, or other data tracking or collecting technologies.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend's contact information to process your request.
GENERAL DISCLOSURES OF USER INFORMATION
- To Our Company and/or its affiliates and Our Parent Company Vesure Technologies Private Limited
- To Our contractors, advertisers, affiliate partners, Riders, any third party whom we support through Our Platform and who are bound under confidential information and shall use it only for purposes which we shall disclose.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gubbins’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Gubbins about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to You if You have consented to receive the promotional updates until end of subscription or Termination of the account of the User. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose that is disclosed by Us.
- Disclosures to service providers, riders, agents, and/or contractors associated with Our Company for Service related information or updates about Our Services.
- For legal purposes when We are required to do so for ensuring safety and compulsory legal compliances as laid down by Concerned authorities. Or when we believe that such is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights of Users or the safety of Gubbins or any other.
- Social Networking- If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have Your consent.
Information Shared with Gubbins’s Contractors
It includes but not limited to:
- For the execution of the Service
- For delivery
- For updates and contacting for delivery status.
- For transaction-related communications.
We may suggest consecutive transactions based on Your history and preferences as entered by the User.
Payment Card Information
To use certain of our Services, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants and to make payments to certain restaurants, We may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting Your credit or debit card account information through Our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to Us and other third parties), and You further agree to the following terms:
- When You use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through Our Sites, We provide Your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to Our third-party payment service providers and the applicable contractor.
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact _____If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails/communications, such as emails/communications with respect to the Platform and Your account and related transaction
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to Our website and other sites and
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website.
- We also allow other third parties to serve tailored ads to you on the Services, and to access their cookies or similar technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other devices You use to access the Services.
- When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements based on your OS.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We are transparent with our Policiyes and guidelines, however, by any event of discomfort the user may stop accessing or using the Gubbins Service, the same shall mean that the User has withdrawn consent.
COMMUNICATION BY US
- When You sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive communications by Us.
- If you would like to review, change or delete the personal information we have collected from You, or permanently delete Your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here), or contact the support firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall take reasonable steps to record accurate information that the Users provide to us. The User shall review and update any information to keep the information accurate. You may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- If Your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- If the information or material You request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between You and Us or providing access to You would prejudice negotiations between Us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to Our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
We have implemented appropriate procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to Your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third-party service providers concerning payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for the disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes that shall be beyond Our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information relating to Your account.
All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once your information is in Our possession We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Company shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your rights of privacy and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including vendors, Merchants, insurance agents and insurers, promotion and marketing partners, consultants, research firms, business partners, financial service providers, payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. Company does not itself store Your payment card account information, and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Company or Company's third-party service providers. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to any reason, including but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. Although we shall try our best to protect Your data we cannot take any guarantee for the security of Your data transmitted through the Platform. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.
MINORS ACCESS UNDER GUIDANCE
The Services are for Users who are competent to have access to the Platform and if any User is a Minor, it shall be assumed that it has been accessed under the guidance of the Guardian or the Parent We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection, processing, or sharing of information about You, depending on the feature.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services which may be linked to our services.
- We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services.
- We strongly encourage you to read such third parties' privacy policies.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- We will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to Your identity. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations.
In case of any dissatisfaction in relation to the Platform, You shall first file a formal complaint with the customer service of the Company, prior to pursuing any other recourse. The complaints can be lodged at firstname.lastname@example.org and upon lodging a complaint You agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable information as may be sought by them from You. The decision of the Company on the complaints shall be final and You agree to be bound by the same.
The information contained in this website is for users information purposes only about the products. The information is provided by Gubbins, however the products labels, batch details and directions for use etc of the product shall be checked but the users themselves. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Gubbins We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Gubbins takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CONTACT US AT email@example.com or +91 9910007992 FOR ANY QUERIES OR SUPPORT.